- All rights, title and interest (including all copyrights or other intellectual property rights) in the website and the Services belong to jtcards.co.uk unless otherwise stated.
- Unless I give you express written permission, please don’t copy, save, download, modify, reproduce, republish, redistribute, transmit or use for any purposes, whether commercial or non-commercial, the website or any information contained therein, except to the extent necessary in order for you to display, use and navigate the website.
- I welcome external links to the jtcards.co.uk website provided you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisments, copyright notice or other notices in the website.
- Don’t use the website to transmit or post any material that is defamatory or offensive, or of an obscene or menacing nature, or which may, in our judgement, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person or contains any virus or any other computer programming routine which may interfere with the website.
- I will always do my best to ensure that any downloads I make available will be virus free, but I do not warrant that any downloads will be virus free and will not cause interruptions with your computer system.
- I may provide links to other websites or resources and may post or make available content provided by third parties (“Third Party Content”). My role in providing Third Party Content is as distributor only and accordingly I do not accept responsibility for the Third Party Content and do not or cannot be deemed to have endorsed any Third Party Content. In particular, you acknowledge that I will not be party to any transaction or contract with a third party that you may enter into and that I shall have no liability to you in respect of any such transaction.
- I reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate access to the website for any reason at any time.